In the first weeks after childbirth, a mother can feel many amazing feelings like joy, bliss, delight and happiness but she may also experience difficult feelings at the same time, such as sadness and sorrow.
These sad feelings are known as ‘baby blues’. The sadness is starting to decrease within a period of two weeks and it’s normally caused by hormonal changes.
Postpartum depression includes a lot of symptoms. You can find a few of them below:
- Feeling angry and irritated most of the times
- Having panic attacks or feelings of anxiety
- Feeling depressed most of the times
- Losing interest in any type of activities
- Keeping distance from your friends and family
- Eating and sleeping disorders
- Lack of concentration
- Having trouble bonding with the baby
At VVFC, we provide postpartum depression therapy in Las Vegas, so feel free to contact us and meet your specialist.
Address: 6960 O’Bannon Dr. Suite 190
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
Phone: (702) 320-3180