Alan Raddatz, MSW BCD is a Board Certified Diplomate (# 013874) and, like nearly 90% of Board Certified Diplomates, has ten years or more of clinical experience.
By education and training, most BCDs are goal-oriented therapists who understand problems for many perspectives and employ several approaches in serving people – individuals, couples, families, groups, of all ages and backgrounds.
Also, BCDs offer treatment in a variety of areas, including (but not limited to) the following:
- mental and emotional disorders
- depression and anxiety
- crisis intervention
- substance abuse / chemical dependency
- stress management
- interpersonal relationships
- death, dying, bereavement
- family discord / violence
- child and adolescent issues
- child abuse / incest
- psychosocial rehabilitation
- physical illness and incapacity
- developmental disabilities\learning disorders
- sexual dysfunction
ABE’s Guidelines for Standards of Care in Clinical Social Work Practice specify the right and responsibilities of care-givers, third-party coverage programs, and consumers, who are encouraged “to be informed about their benefits and available care options”.
You can find all the complete life coaching services in Las Vegas here.