Anxiety is your body’s response to stress. It’s a feeling of fear of what’s about to come, for example going to a job interview, meeting someone for the first time or speaking in public. These are all events that can trigger anxiety and can make people feel nervous.
Fortunately, there are some ways that can help you deal with your anxiety. You can find below some examples:
- Question your negative thoughts and ask yourself if they are really true.
- Using aromatherapy can be very soothing and help you calm down in stressful situations.
- Deep breathing is another technique that seems to be working for most anxious people. The formula is 4 counts in and 4 counts out for five minutes.
- Writing down your thoughts can help people who are feeling sporadically anxious.
- Keeping yourself healthy by eating regularly, exercising and getting enough sleep.
- Doing yoga can also help you relax and focus on your body, instead of your negative thoughts.
At VVFC, we provide you with complete life coaching services, including anxiety therapy, family therapy & more.
Feel free to contact us:
Address: 6960 O’Bannon Dr. Suite 190
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
Phone: (702) 320-3180