Anxiety disorders are normal reactions to stress, characterized by excessive feelings of nervousness, anxiousness or fear. There are 5 major types of anxiety disorders.
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is indicated by constant worry about little things, which normally are not a source of stress for other persons.
- Panic disorder is mainly characterized by panic attacks. During these panic attacks, one may get the impression that they are dying and they might also find it difficult to breathe.
- Social anxiety disorder or social phobia is a type of anxiety that affects your relationships with people. It can prevent you from talking to other people or even eating in front of them by fear of being constantly judged.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is mainly characterized by repetitive behaviors such as cleaning, counting, hands washing or checking the same thing over and over again.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a disorder that can develop after being exposed to a traumatic event and physical harm has occurred.
At VVFC, we provide anxiety therapy in Las Vegas, so feel free to contact us and meet your specialist.
Address: 6960 O’Bannon Dr. Suite 190
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
Phone: (702) 320-3180